You made it!! You are about to learn the HOLY GRAIL!! IIFYM
Now that you are here.. it's time to get to work. We have a few requests to save time and energy.
READ EVERYTHING. GO OVER EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU ASK YOUR COACH QUESTIONS.
We promise. Everything you need is right here.
I know some of us don't like to read. I know it's a pain to learn something new. But I promise you that if you commit you will slay all the dragons that keep you from reaching your physique goals. What do you have to lose?
2. Fill out Waiver and New Client Forms. If you already filled out the New Client form for the Bikini Team or Lifestyle training.. we don't need this one!
Let's get you started on Macros while we work on your plan.
Macro counting or IIFYM is NOT a diet. You can eat what you want, but you must hit these macro nutrients.
and the micro nutrient Fiber
Watch the below video. Watch it again and again. ;) It's very basic.
This one is amazing!! START here!!! It's Video Named JULY
IIFYM Basics 2/4/17
IIFYM Basics with Coach Tracy
DAILY NUTRITION REQUIREMENT
Each day we must
1. hit each of our macros +5/-5
2. Have 300-500g veggies and fruit. 300g veggies minimum
3. Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) that is flax, chia, omega eggs, fish oil caps.. google for more
4. 35 different foods weekly: variety.. eat the rainbow
5. 80/20 Eight percent nutritious food/ 20 percent can be discretionary food.
Here's more on that
6. 1 gallon water daily.. can have coffee.. tea.. basically IIFYM
PRE/POST WORKOUT FOOD BRACKET
About 1 hour pre workout have
20% of your daily carbs +30-40g Protein and no more than 10g fat
Post workout.. same or have your next meal.
You will learn if you need more carbs than 20%.. maybe leg day needs more than arm day. Use your carbs around your workout and really fuel.
Pro tip: Aim for 30-40g P with each meal!
You will find the best foods pre workout that you love by trying different things!
If you have any questions, I promise you the answer is on my blog. All my IIFYM secrets are there. How I get fiber. Mistakes I made that YOU don't have to.
Don't have time to read it? Yes you do. Take control of the things that you are struggling with and problem solve. Grown ups can learn anything. We can learn how to eat for our physique goals.
RippedRecipes.com is the best place to get some fun ideas for your meals. Don't waste your time on 5 meals a day of turkey chicken and fish. Bleh.
Eat things you like.
Other links for you.
FATSECRET.com will give you macros for all restaurants
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUPS RIGHT NOW
IIFYM COACHING GROUP
Bad Kitty Clients